Aquadue Duplo Evolution Dual-Outlet Digital Water Timer
This timer has 2 independent outlets programmable to water up to 3 times a day on any or all days of the week. Durations range from 1 minute to 23 hours and 59 minutes. Compared to the old Duplo model, this new Duplo Evolution timer can now be set to a calendar week (Sunday through Saturday) that affects both lines. Its 15 minutes preset manual mode is now extendable up to 60 minutes. Manual mode allows to water between cycles or to stop the ongoing irrigation without altering existing programs. There are easy-to-follow programming cues displayed on an LCD screen. Programs do not operate simultaneously to maintain water flow rate. Timer operates on one 9v. Alkaline battery (not included); battery power indicator is shown on LCD display. Built-in stainless steel filter, traps harmful contaminants. Includes 2 quick-click couplings for fast and easy hose removal. Built-in connection for Claber Rain Sensor (Item 90915) sold separately. Unit is 100% quality controlled during manufacturing.
- Made in Italy
- Independent lines, up to 3 programs per line with watering duration range from 1 minute to 23 hours, 59 minutes. Programmable to calendar week, Sunday through Saturday
- Programs operate sequentially and weekly schedule effects both lines
- 15 Minute preset manual mode is extendable up to 60 minutes
- Quick-click couplings included for fast and easy hose removal
- Optional connection to Rain Sensor for watering efficiency (item 90915)
- One 9V alkaline battery required (not included)
- Timer works with operating pressure from 7.5 PSI up to 145 PSI
- Maximum water temperature of 104°F and outdoor temperature of 122°F.
- Do not expose to temperatures below 37.4°F.
- 2-year Warranty
W x H x D
|3.6 x 8.8 x 4.2||24.4|